1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Place cheese, flour and thyme in paper bag.
2) Individually coat fish by gently shaking in bag; discard coating ingredients.
3) Place fillets in baking pan on rack. Bake for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
4) Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, mushrooms, green onions, and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, until onions are tender. Season with ground black pepper.
5) Serve baked fish topped with mushroom mixture.
- Atlantic cod fillets used in nutrition analysis.
- Suggest serving over pasta or rice.