1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
2. Place saucepan with water on stove over medium-high heat and allow to come to a boil.
3. Spray four ovenproof custard cups with vegetable oil spray.
4. Combine the whole egg, egg substitute, milk, 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon of honey, grated lemon zest, and vanilla. Beat until mixed but not foamy.
5. In a separate bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of honey and cinnamon, and mix to blend.
6. Place the custard cups in a baking dish large enough to accommodate them, plus the water bath. Spoon 1/2 tablespoon of honey and cinnamon into each custard cup. Divide the egg mixture equally into each custard cup.
7. Place the baking dish on the rack in the middle of the oven and pour the boiling water into the baking dish to a depth of 1 inch, taking care not to let the water splash the flan. Bake for 45 minutes or until the knife blade comes out clean when inserted.
8. Serve warm or cold. Before serving, loosen the edges with a knife or spatula and invert onto individual dessert plates.