1. Cut the broccoli to make 1 cup of chopped broccoli.
2. Put the broccoli in a saucepan with water. Cook on medium until tender.
3. Drain the water from the saucepan. Let the broccoli cool.
4. Cut 4 English muffins in half. Toast the 8 muffin halves.
5. Shred the mozzarella cheese to make ½ cup of shredded cheese.
6. Peel and shred the carrots to make 3 tablespoons shredded carrots.
7. Spoon 2 tablespoons pizza sauce over each English muffin half.
8. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon shredded mozzarella cheese on top of each half.
9. Put 2 tablespoons broccoli and 1 teaspoon shredded carrots on top of each half.
10. Sprinkle each half with 1 teaspoon grated parmesan cheese.
11. Toast in the toaster oven for 2 minutes, until the cheese melts.