1. Clean and chop onion, cilantro and cabbage. Mix in a bowl and set aside.
2. Coat the baking sheet with cooking spray. Lightly sprinkle fish fillets with chili powder and place on the baking pan.
3. Place in the oven about 6 inches from the broiler and cook for approximately 3 to 4 minutes, or until fish is fully cooked. You will know the fish is done when it "flakes".
4. Lightly fry tortillas on an oiled griddle or skillet, or heat tortillas in the microwave oven for just a few seconds until softened and hot.
5. Fill tortilla with fish, cabbage, onion, and cilantro and fold in half. Serve with salsa and citrus slices, if desired.
Suggest serving with salsa and lemon or lime slices.