1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients and mix well.
3. Spoon mixture and divide evenly into 12 greased muffin cups.
4. Bake for 1 hour, or until temperature in center of meat loaf is 160 degrees.
5. Cool slightly before removing from muffin cups.
Combine meat loaf ingredients until well mixed, but don't over mix; too much mixing can make a meat loaf tough.
Safety Tip: Cook your meat loaves to 160 degrees. Use a meat thermometer to test the temperature. You will know that your loaves will be completely and safely cooked without being dried out from overheating.