1. Wash hands and any cooking surface.
2. Mix spices, soy sauce and water; set aside.
3. Wash vegetables. Slice carrots, broccoli and mushrooms. Chop onions and bell peppers.
4. Heat oil in large frying pan and add meat when oil is hot; stir until brown.
5. Push meat to the side and in the middle of the pan add carrots, onions and peppers. Cook them for one minute
6. Add mushrooms and broccoli. Cook until they are tender.
7. Add liquid mixture and cook until bubbly.
8. Reduce heat, cover pan and cook for two more minutes.
9. Serve over whole wheat pasta or brown rice.