1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cut four large rectangles of parchment paper or aluminum foil and fold in half; unfold.
3. Put each fish fillet in a large square of parchment paper and season with salt and pepper.
4. Top fish with your choice of vegetables and seasonings.
5. Drizzle each packet with ½ teaspoon oil and 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
6. Fold the parchment paper or foil in half and then crimp around the edges tightly in 1/4-inch folds to create a half moon shape.
7. Using a spatula, transfer the packets to a baking sheet. Bake until the fish is cooked to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F, about 10-12 minutes, depending the thickness of the fish.
Note: Optional ingredients are not included in the nutrient or cost analysis.
For a video demonstration of the preparation of this recipe, see: www.nutrition.gov/kidscook.