1. In a large pot saute onions, bell pepper, garlic, and jalapeno in oil over medium high heat for about 5 minutes - stirring often.
2. Add chili powder, cumin, half of the chopped cilantro, salt and pepper, and continue cooking for another 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the tomatoes, zucchini, squash, and bring mixture to a simmer.
4. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add beans, and continue to simmer for another 5 minutes.
6. Serve the mixture hot. Put remaining cilantro on top.