Makes: 6 servings
Total Cost: $2.04
Serving Cost: $0.34
1/4 cupwalnuts (chopped)
2 unitsapple (cored and diced)
1 cupcelery (diced)
1/4 cupplain yogurt (non-fat)
1 teaspoonlemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chopped walnuts on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes. Stir occasionally until they are evenly toasted.
- Combine apples, celery, nuts, and raisins.
- Stir together yogurt, sugar, and lemon juice. Pour over apple mixture and toss lightly.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Serve this dish with a whole wheat roll for a hearty meal.